Friday, April 6, 2007

Missing My Pup

Today is the first day of our first weekend apart. I already miss Remy so much, and we still have three days apart to get through.

Wednesday night was great. Remy spent the night over, and my roomie left us alone all night. I love his face when I fuck him. His eyes just plead for me to keep going. He started lickin' me like a good pup. I gave him a finger or two to suck on while I fucked him, to keep his mouth occupied. Remy is awesome at using that mouth of his. It was so hot, I came sooner than I normally do. Afterwards he rolled up into a ball next to me and we spent the whole night that way.

So far Remy has been a good boy, and hasn't jo like I told him not to. The last time he did was Tuesday. That will mean he will have gone five days without any release by the time I get back. Its sill up in the air if I'll let him cum when I see him Sunday, or if I'll make him wait the whole week. We'll just have to see how good he is while I'm away.

*Stone*

No comments: